Friday, May 29, 2015

Tiffany McClure Series: Day 4



Here we are! The end of the series and the end of the school week. Happy Friday! I try to live in the moment, but I'll be honest, I'm just waiting for Tuesday which is the students' last day. These days are fun though. Yesterday was our middle school talent show and some of these are seriously talented! We have a few little dancers from modern to break-dance, and many fabulous singers.

As I said, this is the last outfit in the series, and I hope I saved the best for last. This outfit is probably my favorite of them all because I have nothing else like it. This is my one and only midi dress! My red lipstick and heels made me feel glamorous, which is not typically a word I'd use to describe my makeup and clothing style.

I'd like to take a moment and say a HUGE thank you to the amazing Tiffany McClure. She is a gifted photography and a joy to shoot with. Thank you for taking these photos and for being a sweet friend.
Please visit her website here and let her know what you think of this series!

[ Dress / Bag / Shoes / Lipstick in "Marigold" ]

6 comments:

  1. I still don't have a midi dress or skirt, and I've wanted one forever! I love yours, I'm a big navy fan and I love the neckline on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The neckline is what won me over haha.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress, love the color of your purse too!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was afraid the purse wouldn't go with much, but it's quickly becoming a fun pop of color in my outfits. Yay for Kate Spade's daring color choices haha!

      Delete
  3. Loved the series Stephanie! Can't wait to post about it on my blog! :D Loved working with you friend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read about your side of things on your blog! :) You're awesome!!!

      Delete