Monday, May 4, 2015

Giraffe Print Dress

Today's blog post name is pretty descriptive because what else can I really say? This weekend I went shopping with my friend Amanda. I was on the hunt for a white blazer and she craved some mint jeans. Although we were both successful and my intention was to put together an outfit featuring that blazer, another sweet little number ended up going home with me: this dress. I normally shy away from shift dresses because they have no real shape and just kind of hang there, but it turns out that's what makes them so great. I am so comfortable in this dress, but I still feel cute in it. That's a win-win for sure! It will also look good with a belt or a blazer for added shape. I checked. Downside, it wrinkles so fast. I had just ironed that dress! I promise!

And now, I need to quickly apologize to the animal not featured in this post: elephants. Dear elephants of the world, you are still, and always will be, my favorite Safari animal. If H&M made a dress covered in cute little elephants, I would buy it and wear it with pride. Until that day comes, please know that you are still number one in my heart (where animals are concerned).

Go check out Mingle Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the shirt in this print and I just love the giraffes! But I agree, it wrinkles so fast D:

    The Blissful Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the shirt! It's so cute. I almost went in that direction but I definitely have more printed shirts than dresses haha. I guess we should both invest in some wrinkle-free spray or something lol. :)

      Delete
  3. This dress is way too fun!!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete