Friday, May 1, 2015

Easy Does It

It's finally May! The month before school is out for summer! I might be more excited than the kids.
On a day like Friday, I don't have the energy to put on pants AND a shirt. That's why God made rompers and jumpsuits. With one easy piece I can be fully clothed, no matching required. With a simple black jumpsuit, I like to keep my accessories just as basic. This necklace is a recent purchase from Loft. I saw it on a mannequin and realized it is what's been missing from my outfits!
Today was super windy, as seen above, but I can't complain. The past few days have been the exact reason I live in Florida. I'm talking sunshine, high of 80, and barely any humidity in the air. Can I get a few more weeks of that please?
For that third picture, Dan said, "look down at your necklace like it just told a joke." Isn't he great?

Shop the look! [Jumpsuit:Target / Necklace: Loft / Clutch: Kate Spade]

No comments:

Post a Comment