Monday, May 18, 2015

Team Up

Happy Monday to you!
This weekend was busy. Both my mom and Dan's brother plus his family are moving, so I (to earn extra daughter and sister-in-law points) offered to host a garage sale to help them de-clutter before their moves. Here is what I learned:

1. People want to pay about 3% of what you paid brand new, even if the item is in like-new condition.
2. People will pretend they don't speak English to get you to change your price. My sister-in-law is bilingual so the joke's on them.
3. Some of the elderly community have not heard of Netflix and still totally want your VHS tapes and DVDs!

If you read my last post, you're probably thinking, "I sure hope this isn't her big reveal, because if so, this chick needs more going on in her life." Don't worry, this is not "it." But it does lead up to something, I promise.

That was Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon/evening is what I'm excited to share with you! A few weeks ago I was scrolling through my instagram and I saw a comment that was a week old. Somehow I had completely missed it, but what it said was so exciting I stopped mid-scroll, did a double-read, and then called for Dan!

The amazing, brilliant, and talented Tiffany McClure of her self-titled photography company wanted to get in touch with me to talk about doing a photo shoot for my blog! Tiffany is not only a friend, but was also one of the photographers at my wedding, so I have a lot of respect for what she does. I immediately messaged her, apologizing for my unintentional delay, and told her I absolutely wanted to team up! So we did.

Starting next week I will be featuring the photos she took as well as giving you the background scoop of what I learned and what it is like to shoot with Tiffany. Until the big reveal, I'm excited to give you a sneak peek of our session. If you like what you see or you'd like to contact Tiffany to schedule a session, check out her website here!

Also, check out my brand new "about me" page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment