Thursday, May 21, 2015

So Natural

This was one of those outfits that the second I put it on, I wondered how I'd never worn it before. Red skirt and chambray? That's like peanut butter and jelly. Like coffee and...well, anything! It just makes sense. Then, with the basics out of the way, I decided I might as well pop on a red lipstick and my favorite sandals. I know I wear these sandals a lot, but that's because they're comfy, not super high, and they go with everything.

It's good to have an outfit that feels natural and comfy, because this week has been emotionally tough. Last night I had to say goodbye to my adorable nieces, nephew, and sister-in-law. Their family is moving, and although I know it's an exciting time for the family, I'm going to miss those kids and the friendship I have with my sibling-in-laws.

Happy almost-Friday, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment