Friday, May 15, 2015

Take a Break

I have a confession. I did not take photos for today. I know, I know, the blog is only two months old and I'm already slacking off. Let me explain! With the school year winding down, I've started making summer plans. One of those plans is my summer job.

As of this week, I am once again a Loft girl. This means two things. 1) I was at work last night instead of taking photos and 2) I will be wearing even MORE Loft in the future. The first thing won't matter soon enough because once I'm down to one job, I'll have most of the day to flood the internet with pictures. So just be patient with me for three more weeks and please don't comment on the dark circles under my eyes, thanks.

...I also have some BIG news for the blog, but I don't want to give it away yet. I know that's cruel, but I have to keep you coming back somehow, right? Now you can spend all weekend wondering what could possibly be coming up next! I'll give you a hint: it's awesome and I'm so excited! I'll do a big reveal on Monday, I promise.

So now that you know why I'm slacking, let's go ahead and switch gears. How many of you have Instagram? (In my head, you are currently raising your hand and saying "I do!") That's what I thought. I realize a lot of what I put on Instagram is also what I'm posting on the blog, but I've decided to throw some more bonus content your way, so click here and follow me. In the meantime, here are some photos from my feed that you haven't seen on the blog.

Enjoy, have a topnotch weekend, and I'll see you again on Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie!
    Just wanted you to know that I love your blog, and that all of your outfits are so cute!
    Have a happy weekend, and don't feel bad about the lack of pictures - life happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sammy! Your comment truly made my night. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures! I am too curious what that big reveal is! Good luck on your summer job! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited to post about it tomorrow. :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Blogging can be so difficult and trying to make it work into your schedule can be super hard! You are doing such a fantastic job! Thanks so much for stopping by and for the super sweet words!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement! I appreciate you checking out my blog! I couldn't say no to checking out another coffee lover's blog lol. You can bet I'll be back.
      Have a great week!

      Delete