Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tiffany McClure Series: Day 2

I like to think of myself as tough, but I'm a sucker for all things floral and feminine. It drives my husband a little bit crazy when I let that slip into my decorating, so I'm working on keeping it to clothing. This skirt is a great example. It's a soft linen with pleats and pockets, and of course an adorable pink print. My initial instinct was to pair it with a chambray top, and I probably will at some point, but then I remembered this white and china blue top from Francesca's and figured why not. A denim jacket only made sense, and my seed bead tasseled bracelet.

As you can tell from the title, this is a continuation of the shoot I did with Tiffany McClure. This was definitely one of the hottest outfits (temperature-wise) we shot. What you hopefully can't tell from the photos is that I was so sweaty my hair kept sticking to my forehead and neck. When we finished, all I wanted to do was jump into an ice cold swimming pool! Working with Tiffany kept it fun though. I LOVE shooting with Dan, but there's something about shooting with another girl that creates a very upbeat, happy energy. Maybe it's the fact that she tends to look at the camera after shots and say, "gorgeous!" Who wouldn't love that? Positive reinforcement, my friends. It's a powerful thing.

If you like what you see, comment below, and then hop over to Tiffany's website and blog to tell her!

[ Top: similar / Skirt: Loft / Bracelet: similar / Denim Jacket: Old Navy ]

6 comments:

  1. Again, so so cute! Love the mixed patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sammy! Seeing your comments always makes me smile :)

      Delete
  2. Love this!! hehe!! I haven't really thought about how looking at the back of the camera is necessary and that it helps the person in front of the camera! Thanks for pointing that out girly! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it really does! Tell me I'm pretty and I tend to smile more hehe.

      Delete
  3. I love how you paired these two together. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the two different patterns of your top and skirt. Cute overall look. <3

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete