Friday, April 17, 2015

White and Blue and LOFT all over


Without even meaning to, here I am again wearing all Loft. I got these awesome white jeans about a month ago while they were on sale. Well guess what folks, they're back on sale, so now is just as good a time to buy yourself a pair. They are very comfortable too which is another great selling point.
Today was one of those days were comfort just had to come first. I have this bad habit of working out really hard once every two weeks. If you lift, you know the problem with this is that it isn't often enough to avoid HORRIBLE muscle aches during the next couple of days. Yesterday was bad, but today I'm like an old lady who can barely get out of a chair. I'm serious. It's bad. So I started off with these jeans and sandals. When the goal is comfort, this loft blazer is the next natural step. I bought it a couple of seasons ago and it was kind of a splurge for me, but completely worth it. Even in Florida it gets plenty of use. And naturally jeans, sandals, and a comfy blazer still needed a completing piece: a shirt. This diamond embroidered shirt was also purchased on sale, same time I bought the jeans actually.
Dear Chambray, I just have one problem with you. Why must you wrinkle so? I promise that I ironed this shirt before I wore it. I guess you could say it's my own fault for stuffing it into a blazer and rolling up the sleeves, but it would have wrinkled anyways. Rebellious shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely written--This post is equally informative as well as interesting.Thanks for informative information you been putting on making your site such an interesting If you have time please visit my relative racerback tank page.

    ReplyDelete