Monday, April 20, 2015

Lazy Sunday


All throughout the week I wake up early, put on makeup, and fix my hair. Not on weekends. I've been trying to not bother with makeup on the weekend so that my skin has a chance to breathe. I wake up, wash my face with my Clarisonic Mia, dab on a little eye cream, and then smooth on some Bare Minerals Tinted Moisturizing Gel. It's super light, but it has an SPF of 30 and just enough coverage to look alive. My biggest commitment to no make-up weekends is saying no to eye makeup. Don't get me wrong, I love mascara and eyeliner like the next girl, but I HATE taking it off at night. I feel like no matter how gentle I am, I'm creating wrinkles and weakening lashes. No thanks. Today I didn't want to fuss with my hair either, and something about the half bun says, "there will be no fussing today." My husband calls it hipster chic (he attaches the word "chic" to the end of any description to make sure it's still a compliment).

We had to take photos early today because I was sitting on the couch reading, and suddenly realized the afternoon sun wasn't really as bright as it had been minutes ago. I peeked outside and found huge dark clouds rolling in. Lovely. So I grabbed my book, Dan, and the camera, and we took the party to the park. Check out those clouds behind me! We wrapped up about two minutes because it poured. Close call.

I just have one last thought to leave with you. In the words of my middle school students, this Loft shirt is bae.

No comments:

Post a Comment