Friday, April 24, 2015

Blazer Meets Romper

I'm very late on the post today, but for good reason. Last night, when we took these photos, we were out of town visiting my mom and grandparents. We didn't make it home until very late so I decided to go to sleep instead of editing photos. Then I had to go to work where I teach children important things. Pretty good excuse, right?
This romper is from Loft a couple seasons ago, but it has yet to go out of season in my wardrobe. In winter it goes with fun tights, in fall a nice jacket and boots, in summer I pair it with sandals, and in spring I add a bright blazer and some chunky heels (see above). This particular blazer was thrifted for about $6. *happy dance*
I'm a fairly tall girl, 5'7, which is not freak status by any means. However, when you add a good five inch heel, I'm TALL. When I bought these heels I was single and, I'm embarrassed to say, not a fan of heels because they made me taller than a lot of guys. I'm happy to announce that Dan is 6'4 so I can pretty much wear whatever shoes I want and he's still taller than I am. Tall husband for the win! Now I love these shoes and I wish I could go yell at my 20 year old self to embrace the tall and wear the shoes.

So if you're tall and 20, here's a word: buy the heels you want and wear the heels you want.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you look gorgeous! A blazer is a nice way to dress up a romper :) Would love to read more from you! Would you like to follow each other on social media?

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby!
      Thank you so much! I would love to follow you on social media. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. :)

      Delete