Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pass the Potato Salad

In Florida, we go from an icy 60 degrees (please note the sarcasm) where boots, sweaters, and shivers are a must, to a humid 85 degrees in the blink of an eye. Then, just as sudden, the sweaty days turn into chilly nights and we're all reaching for the sweaters again. That's why this outfit has become my poolside barbeque staple over the past month. And yes, if it is a barbeque or grill of any kind, I expect potato salad. The three-quarter length sleeves make me feel a little more covered when the sun goes down, and the espadrilles keep my toes toasty.
Don't worry. My husband is from Minnesota so I really do know what cold weather feels like. I don't mind being a little spoiled in Florida. :)

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit! something I'd totally wear, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome haha! It's so comfy; I highly recommend this outfit. :)

      Delete