Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Favorite Maxi Dress

I bought this maxi dress at Francesca's last summer and didn't realize at the time how much I would love it. I immediately fell in love with the colors and the back, but what I didn't count on is how great I'd feel wearing it. When I put on this dress, the world is a beautiful place, birds sing, skies are blue, and romance is in the air. Another wonderful thing about this dress is the length. Being tall, maxi dresses have the tendency to be a bit too short on me. This particular dress is that perfect length between "I'm expecting a flood" and "I'm in danger of tripping with every step I take."
Do you have a piece in your closet that makes you feel like a Disney princess? Tell me about it below!

3 comments:

  1. You look divine. I love how you did your hair. Maxi dresses are the best; they are easy to wear but totally pretty. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's my go-to hairstyle; it's easy to do and pretty wind-resistant haha. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty dress! I just discovered your blog and love your sense of fashion. I wish I could pin this to Pinterest but I'm not sure if it's going to let me.

    ReplyDelete