Thursday, August 27, 2015

Teacher Foundation Wardrobe: Day 8

I'm happy to report that school has been great so far! I've met most of my students (a few still haven't shown up) and they are sweet, smart individuals. The seventh grade teachers who had these kids last year told me I'd love them, so I'm thrilled to find out they are right. That being said, I had forgotten how tired teacher-tired is. I get home and it's all I can do to keep from falling face down on the bed and taking a nap straight through until morning. This makes scheduling outfits even more important for me! I used to be able to just throw together an outfit each day and be fine, but now that I wake up, do chores while I actually wake up, and then have about thirty minutes to get out the door, I need to know ahead of time what I'll be wearing. I've enjoyed this capsule so much, I plan on scheduling my entire week of outfits each weekend. Although paper and pencil would work just as well, I'll be using my Stylebook app to plan and schedule each look.

The look I'm wearing today is my classic black pencil skirt, a loft tank with fun side trim, and a Hollister scarf I've had forever. It's been over a hundred degrees lately so instead of layering with a jacket or sweater, I decided to add a scarf. It brings a little texture and contrast to the look without making me sweat. That's what I call a win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment