Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Running Around

On lazy days like today when I have no real plans, I like to dress accordingly. For me, that means wearing soft fabric, flats, and sporting bedhead. I'm fairly picky about what I'll put on my body fabric-wise, because we all know that if something scratches or itches, the whole day is ruined. That's why I was so excited to hear that Loft was relaunching their denim line for fall! I am absolutely in love with Loft jeans for many reasons. Namely, they don't stretch out, the dye doesn't bleed, and they don't look tired after a few washes. But best of all, they're smooth as butter! These jeans are the Curvy Skinny fit in the classic dark wash. They are not considered high waisted, but I like that they aren't super low cut. I was never comfortable in low cut jeans when I was a teenager, and now that I'm 25 I feel like I can stop pretending and wear whatever rise I want.

With my most comfortable jeans on, I reached for this stripe trim tee. Although you can't see it in the pictures, the trim around the neckline also runs down the sides. I know that you probably think I'm crazy for wearing a sweater in 90 degree weather, but if there's one thing I know about Florida, it's that our AC works really well. Whenever I'm running errands and I forget to bring a sweater, I end up shivering by the second aisle. My Tom's were an easy shoe choice as was the bright pop of a simple necklace, and BAM, I'm ready to take on the world! Or at least Target.

Shop the look: Denim / Top / Toms (on sale!)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the neutrals and simple details! The stripe running down the side makes the shirt even better! Those Toms are so cute, love the pattern. And the delicate necklace is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the stripe :) that's why I had to get the shirt lol. And my husband actually picked out the Toms! He's good haha.

      Delete
  2. How can you make such a casual, easy outfit look so put together?! I love Loft denim as well - I only have one pair, but whenever I put them on, they make me feel fabulous!

    ReplyDelete