Thursday, August 20, 2015

Teacher Foundation Wardrobe: Day 3

It's only day three and I've already worn 8 of my 10 capsule pieces! Day one was the black pencil skirt and diamond top. Day two was burgundy cropped pants, chambray shirt, and polka dot sweater, and now here are my black cropped pants, grey tank top, and black blazer. That means that starting tomorrow, you'll get to see some remixing happening! I can sense your excitement through the screen, and I appreciate it.

These pants are the Sloan Fit ankle pants from Banana Republic. I bought them on sale at least two years ago and they're as sturdy and dark as ever. I love pants that don't show wear! The top is from Loft and is crazy on sale right now. You may want to go get one if you enjoy clothes that are both comfortable and cute. Who doesn't, right? So far I'm really happy with my selections for my capsule. These ankle pants are a tried and true staple, as is the blazer. These pieces are so versatile, they are closet staples I could not live without.

I hope this series is inspiring you to think about your closet staples. Want more inspiration? Hop on over to Kate in the Classroom and see how her capsule is unfolding!

Shop my Look: Pants (Banana Republic) / Top (Loft) / Blazer (TJ Maxx seasons ago)

1 comment:

  1. I think this outfit is adorable. I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks on Friday, so I'm going to try to create my own "capsule collection" for the trip and maybe even do a post on it while I'm there. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Xoxo,
    Shian | The Fashion Investigator

    ReplyDelete