Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Teacher Foundation Wardrobe: Day 1

Hey guys! If you missed the introduction to my teacher foundation wardrobe yesterday, you should go back and read it. Everyone else, come with me to outfit number one!
For this look, I decided to dress down a black pencil skirt by adding cognac accents and a casual button down. The staple here is really the skirt because of its versatility. I honestly don't know how my teacher wardrobe survived before I had this skirt. It wasn't expensive, probably close to $15 on sale at Target, but it adds classiness to a closet instantly. When I was selecting my items for my teacher staples for this series, I knew I had to include a pencil skirt because if I were to advise any new teacher on what to buy for work, this would be it. And when it comes to pencil skirts, fit is everything! Not too tight, definitely not too short, and you're good to go any given day.

I'd also like to share Kate's first look from Kate in the Classroom. Go check her blog for the details!



Shop my Look: Skirt (Target) / Top (Loft last season) / Similar Shoes

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I love anything black/white/cognac. I'm big on neutral looks. I also love the pattern of the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.Lesko Clothes

    ReplyDelete