Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Second Time Chinos



Sometimes an outfit just doesn't work. The first time I styled these chinos, it was a train wreck. I woke up groggy Saturday morning and quickly pulled an outfit together that consisted of a T-shirt, a long statement necklace, these chinos, and my new Toms. I basically looked like the lovechild of a hippy and a hobo. I quickly realized how ridiculous I looked as the coffee kicked in, and you'll never see those photos.
For round two, I decided to mix the feminine with these somewhat boyish pants. I'm much happier with the result! In hindsight, I might lose the necklace, but you can't win them all, right?

How would you style these pants? Leave me comments and links to photo suggestions if you feel like being REALLY helpful. :) I'm new to the world of rust colored pants, so I need your advice. Thank you in advance!

Today I've linked up with Confident Twosday! Check it out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Stephanie. I am Ada, nice to have found your blog. I really appreciate your sense of style. It is chic, elegant and feminine. Those pants are great, a fantastic dark khaki/olive color but it is that pretty floral top that makesa a difference. Well done.

    You got a new fan. How do I follow your blog?

    Welcome by and check out my blog and my florals today, as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can follow me by e-mail in the link above, or through social media such as Bloglovin' :) I'm popping by your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with this look! I really love the top--the color, the print, the cut--everything!

    ReplyDelete