Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bohemian Vibes

Is it me or is my style getting a little bohemian lately? The patterns and vibes of my past two outfits feel a little bit vagabond. Maybe it's symbolic for how I feel now that it is finally summer. I'm a wanderer (my mind wanders at least) with a part-time job and sudden free time on my hands. What should I do with all this freedom?

At the beginning of every summer, I make a list of things I'd like to accomplish. I've decided I might as well share it with you so you can keep me accountable when I head back to my full-time job in August. :)

1. Crochet a baby blanket
2. Sew a shift dress
3. Get 1,000 followers on Instagram (@coffee.clothes.repeat)
4. Create scales for all the standards (teacher stuff)
5. Discover a new local coffee spot
6. Kayak with Dan
7. Go to the beach in the middle of the night with Dan
8. Completely organize every part of our house
9. Meet new people
10. Collaborate with a brand/blogger

There's more on the list, and an entire other list with some of my friends, but you get the idea. I want to stay busy! What are your summer plans?

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! My summer plans are to wrap up wedding stuff (sending out invites, etc) and clean out our apartment! So much stuff we have and don't need! Other than those plans, just doing fun summer things is on the list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how comfortable and yet chic this look is. Bohemian vibes are perfect for summer! I'm jealous of your free time - enjoy it!

    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that built in necklace look. i just bought a dress similar but full length maxi. so easy.
    b

    ReplyDelete