Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Match the Walls

Sometimes, without even realizing it, I pick a spot for photos that I happen to match. I'm not sure what that says about my personality. I'm trying to hide? I want to blend in? But I don't realize it until we get home and I start editing the photos. "Ugh, I did it again." That's clearly what has happened here. My shirt blends in with the background, and I noticed too late.

This skirt had been a favorite for awhile. It's from Target and is surprisingly versatile. One of my favorite ways to wear this is with a bright royal blue shirt, a tan belt, and my tan wedges. This outfit was almost purely intuition because I've worn this top and necklace with printed shorts. Might as well repeat with a skirt, right? A good printed skirt is hard to find, and one in a soft linen is even harder, so if you find one, snatch it up and don't let it go.

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt! I always find myself getting excited if a skirt or dress has pockets, even though I won't use them. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete