Monday, July 6, 2015

This Necklace, Forever

Every now and then, I stumble across an item that I can instantly tell is going to be on repeat for a very long time. This necklace is one of those items. In this post, I'm joining up with The Shopping Bag, a fabulous online boutique, to share some of my favorite items. But first, let me rave about this necklace for a minute. Here's why I love it. Because of the tassel, this necklace has a slightly vintage vibe. By pairing it with this shift dress, I feel like I'm nodding to the 1960s. But I know that it can also be worn to add class to a t-shirt and jeans look, or to make a fancier dress more casual with added chunky bracelets. Versatility, my friends, cannot be overrated.

I know that is seems like I haven't blogged in ages, but that's because I was on vacation (as you know) and also brainstorming for the future. It's pretty easy to get burnt out when you're blogging every single day, so taking a break helped me refocus on my goals. As I said in the beginning of things, I want to stay authentic. What I mean by that is that I have no interest in selling out my style just to see my blog grow or to add affiliates. That's why I'm thrilled to announce my first affiliate, The Shopping Bag. I take this collaboration very seriously so I looked through every item in their boutique to make sure I could help represent this brand. Luckily for me, they're totally cute! From mugs and desk decor to clothes and jewelry, The Shopping Bag has it all (and I want most of it lol). Best of all, the prices are great. I'm really happy I can link to items that are affordable and cute.

There's just way too much cute stuff on The Shopping Bag, so I feel obligated to help you narrow it down. Here are nine of my favorite items to help you get started. The necklace I'm wearing is obviously a favorite, but that would be too easy.
As if that weren't help enough, use the code COFFEECLOTHESREPEAT to receive 25% off your order.

Mug / Black Jumpsuit / Tusk Necklace
Bright Bangle / Wedge Sandal / Printed Romper
Hashtag Studs / Friday Tank / Lemon Slice Clutch

Thank you to The Shopping Bag for sponsoring this post!



Shop My Look: Necklace c/o The Shopping Bag / T-Back TrapezeDress

You can find this post and others like it on Fizz and Frosting.

9 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous! That shade of green is amazing for your coloring, and its a great piece for summer or fall, which is always ideal. That necklace is super cool, nice find!

    Kate
    kateintheclassroom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fell in love with this dress the second I saw it in our shop plans for July lol. :)

      Delete
  2. The color and silhouette of that dress are amazing! I love it! And the necklace goes really well with it. The lemon clutch you highlighted is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want that lemon clutch so bad lol it's such a cute piece for summer! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really comfy too which is a big plus in my book haha.

      Delete
  4. Wow! I don't know where to begin... the dress is gorgeous, esp the color!! And the necklace is the perfect finishing touch!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I'm crazy about this dress. Apparently Emerald is the color of summer (so says our Loft advertisements lol)

      Delete
  5. Love the rich green of the dress and the necklace is the perfect touch. You look gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete