Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Stripes with a Side of Floral, Please

How is it already September? But a better question is why is it still 100 degrees outside? We're at the point in the year when I'm ready for an Autumn chill. I love waking up to crisp air and a cool breeze. Let's face it, coffee never tastes better than when it's starting to cool off outside. I love being able to layer without dying of heat, and I'm especially looking forward to wearing boots again.

Even though it's a million degrees, not even the heat could keep me from wearing this scarf with my striped top. I love how it feels like a floral without actually having flowers. It's more like a modern watercolor interpretation of flowers, or at least I think so. And we all know stripes and floral patterns go together like pumpkin spice lattes and mildly offensive jokes.

Shop my Look: Top / Pants (Loft) / Scarf (Hollister Seasons ago) / Shoes (Target seasons ago)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I adore this outfit! The colors are so perfect for fall, and the pattern mixing is perfect. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spoiled me with your 10 day teacher wardrobe. I'm into week 3 and have no idea what to wear. HELP!

    ReplyDelete