Sunday, April 26, 2015

100% Humidity with a Chance of Style

You know that meme that says "I need another day between Saturday and Sunday"? That was this weekend. It began on Friday night when I was baking, dropped a mixing bowl on the counter, and had shards of glass go into my hands and arms. I'll live, I just have all these little cuts like I punched through a window or something equally edgy as that.
Then Saturday came, along with a mind-splitting headache from all the humidity. Speaking of which, you can see it in the pictures! See my hair? That's humidity. It was actually very neat and frizz-free just moments before. This outfit came together today because I really wanted to wear these pants. From a distance they look white, but up close they have a fun light blue print. This citron top and the denim vest seemed to go with it as a Sunday afternoon look. These items are from previous seasons, but the pants are LOFT, and the top is Target. The vest is also from Target and was bought recently enough that you can probably find it if you look. Follow this link to see how I styled it before!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Check out this Link-up! This outfit is also in the link-up on Sydney's blog. Go visit her! :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pants! Printed pants are fun, but the intimidate me. That subtle print is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I complete understand what you mean. I have a pair of floral printed pants (crazy I know) and I always feel really nervous wearing them in public lol.

      Delete
  2. THE MIX PRINTS ARE LOVELY ON YOU !

    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been on your blog and I love your style and reviews. It's nice to have honest, open reviews to read. :)

      Delete
  3. Cute shoes! Where are they from?

    Great blog name, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shoes are Kenneth Cole Reaction and I bought them at Marshalls or TJ Maxx (it was a year ago so I don't remember lol).
      And thanks! I picked it because it's my routine every morning lol.

      Delete